The first port of call for big data applications (analyses, large databases, machine learning) for research and teaching throughout Austria.
- Focus on your research task
- easy access
- rapid support
- introductory examples in wiki and on the cluster
- networking with other users
- Powerful hardware:
- 20 nodes, each with 256 GB main memory
- 500 TB HDFS
- 300 TB NFS Share
- big data applications:
- use of the Cloudera Academic Partnership Programme
- support for Deep Learning (coming soon)
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays and will also be in person from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on weekdays.