The first port of call for big data applications (analyses, large databases, machine learning) for research and teaching throughout Austria. https://colab.tuwien.ac.at/display/Datalab/TU.it+dataLab, opens an external URL in a new window
- Focus on your research task
- easy access
- rapid support
- introductory examples in wiki and on the cluster
- networking with other users
- 2 namenodes (on c100: primary, on c101 secondary namenode)
- 18 datanodes c101--c118
- an administrative server h1 as Cloudera Manager server and backup of administrative data
- a ZFS file server lbdnfs01 for /home with 300 TB of storage space
The namenode c100 is also called lbd and it is reachable from within the tuwien domain under lbd.zserv.tuwien.ac.at. Each of the 20 nodes (c100-c118, h1) has:
- 2 XeonE5-2650v4 CPUs with 24 cores (total of 48 cores per node)
- 256 GB RAM
- 4 hard disks, each with a capacity of 4 TB
Total available cluster capacities:
- 864 CPU cores
- 4,5 TB RAM
- 288,0 TB Hard disk space
Deep Learning Hardware:
- 4 servers with 4 x GPU (NVIDIA Turing rtx2080ti) each
- 1 server with 1 x GPU (NVIDIA Volta V100)
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.