Git is a software for distributed Version management of files (especially of source code). With TUgitLab, TU.it provides an application for managing repositories based on Git. TU members with an active TUaccount can use this service when working on GitLab projects. In TUgitLab, institute administrators activated in the Online Account Management can manage GitLab groups, assign project permissions, and assign external project partners as additional GitLab users.
- Central Service of the TU Wien, managed by TU.it
- Highly available and scalable on the Kubernetes platform
- Institute administrators can manage GitLab groups and register external project partners as additional GitLab users
- Software for distributed version management based on Git
- Provision of resources on dedicated HW/SW infrastructure at an Austrian provider
- Designed as a pilot operation ("fair use")
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.