TU.it provides the service recipients - institutes and organizational units - at four locations (Arsenal, Freihaus, Getreidemarkt and Gußhausstraße) with the accommodation of IT equipment in an access-protected, UPS-supplied and air-conditioned environment. This service is exclusively available for organizational units of the TU Vienna. The service is not designed for high availability.
The operation and hardware and software maintenance of the installed components is the responsibility of the service recipient.
We relieve you from the task of operating your own server room.
- Provision of empty racks
- Advice on the installation of the components
- Normal power and UPS power with a bridging time of at least 20min
- Cooling according to server room specifications
- Standard TUnet (1 Gbit/s) connections. Depending on availability, 10Gb connections based on fiber optics are also available.
- Use of the fire alarm system available in the building
- Access via TUcard for institute managers
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
MON-FRI 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Safety and Security Measures, opens in new window