Each WordPress instance in the profiles "TU Wien" and "TU Wien Custom" comes with sample pages and content.
In addition, the following support services are available:
- WordPress manual at https://colab.tuwien.ac.at/x/UoTNAw
- First level support for the TUwebsite hosting profile "TU Wien" is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or via ticket system
First Level Support for the TUwebsite hosting profile "Webspace" is available at email@example.com.
- At https://www.tuwien.at/tu-wien/organisation/zentrale-bereiche/pr-und-fundraising/pr-und-marketing/website-support/wordpress/schulungen you will find the training offer.
- There is a dedicated WordPress channel on TUchat.
- In addition, the Siteimprove tool is available to support you with quality assurance and accessibility.
Basic topics such as IT infrastructure and IT security, regular backups, updates, security management and further development of the system are provided by TU.it.
Upcoming maintenance and releases, during which you as an editor may not be able to access the system for a certain period of time, are announced in good time on the TUchat channel, opens in new window.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.