Websites in TYPO3 are created with a basic set of pages.
In addition, the following support services are available:
- TYPO3 manual under https://colab.tuwien.ac.at/x/swr1AQ (German only)
- First level support is available at email@example.com.
- You will find a comprehensive range of training courses at https://www.tuwien.at/tu-wien/organisation/zentrale-bereiche/pr-und-fundraising/pr-und-marketing/website-support/typo3/schulungen
- TUchat has its own TYPO3 Kanal.
- In addition, the Siteimprove tool (explanations in German only) is available to support you in quality assurance as well as accessibility..
Basic topics such as IT infrastructure and IT security, regular backups, updates, security management and further development of the system are provided by TU.it.
Upcoming maintenance and releases, during which you as an editor may not be able to access the system for a certain period of time, are announced in good time on the TUchat channel, opens in new window.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.