We would like to inform you about upcoming migration work from the current firewall to the new firewall. This migration is part of our efforts to improve the security and efficiency of our network infrastructure.
Planned migration date: February 14, - 02:00 p.m. to 03.00 p.m.
- Workstations within the central administration
- Workstations and some servers of the GUT
During the migration process, short-term interruptions in the availability of some services or applications connected to the affected subnet may be expected. Our team will do everything in its power to minimize any disruption and ensure a smooth transition.
- We ask all users to save their work and prepare for brief interruptions during the specified period.
- If you have specific systems or applications that are critical to your work and could be affected by the migration, please let us know as soon as possible.
- After the migration, we ask you to test the access and functionality of your applications in the new subnet and report any irregularities.
Support: For questions or support you can contact our IT department at email@example.com.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we work on this.