Update 21:00h: The wireless service is fully available again since 19:30h.
The following areas are affected:
- AAEG, AA03, AA04 (Karlsplatz 13; main wing; ground, 3rd and 4th floor)
- AD03, AD04 (Karlsplatz 13; Resselgasse wing; 3rd and 4th floor)
- AEU1 (Karlsplatz 13; Karlsgasse wing; 1st underground floor - lecture hall centre)
- AT03 (Resselgasse 5; 3rd floor)
- CA-CE (Gusshausstraße 27-29/Neues EI; entire building)
- DD (Resselgasse 4/library; entire building)
- DF (Operngasse 11; entire building)
- FA-FC (Gusshausstraße 28 & Erzherzog-Johann-Platz 1; entire building)
- OD (Lilienthalgasse 21/hydrology lab; entire building)
The new software version supports a new WiFi access point model that is especially appropriate for large lecture halls. It also offers new functionality and improved stability for the existing WiFi access points.
We endeavour to keep the disruption as short as possible.
If you still suspect a problem after the maintenance work has been completed, please check the messages listed on the TU.it homepage. If the issues persist, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 58801 42002.