We have around 198 PCs throughout the campus, providing you with workstations in internet rooms, in some HTU student council rooms and in various public areas. The devices are modern "diskless" desktop PCs with TFT screens (at least 24” in size), connected via a network to the boot servers, student servers, remote application servers and the internet. Additionally you can find around 127 laptop workplaces.
Secure and practical PC workstations for communicating with fellow students, internet research, scientific work or completing various activities "in connection with your studies".
- Accessible only to those with a valid student account
- "diskless" PCs based on Linux Mint
- server-based home directory
- approx. 198 PCs (internet rooms spread throughout the campus)
- approx. 127 laptop workplaces
- wide range of software
- disabled access points and kiosk terminals
- space for group work
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
MON-FRI 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Safety and Security Measures, opens in new window