Our Service Center is your first point of contact for all issues and problems regarding the range of services offered by TU.it. We either respond to your queries immediately in First Level Support, or set our Second Level experts to work.
- General information about TU.it and its services.
- Advice and assistance for IT problems specific to TU Wien for students and staff.
First Level Support for all TU.it services. Special issues are dealt with by relevant experts. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately, a service ticket is opened.
- Student advisory services: assistance and advice in the event of problems with accounts, TUaccount, internet PCs.
- platform support (with valid maintenance contract).
- accepting and creating fault reports.
- account assignment / changing passwords. Handling all user authorisation queries, especially resetting forgotten passwords.
- Reaching TU Wien by phone
- Administrative tasks
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
MON-FRI 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Safety and Security Measures, opens in new window