TU Wien participates in the u:book-Service of the University of Vienna
The summer semester 2021 sales window is closed.
All information about the next sales window in the winter semester 2021 can be found at ubook.at, opens an external URL in a new window
Twice a year, u:book offers the opportunity to purchase high-quality laptops, convertibles and tablets at particularly low prices during 4-week sales windows. The devices offered at u:book meet the high demands of research, teaching and studying. The focus is on quality and investment protection, taking into account a reasonable price. u:book is a service of the University of Vienna for all Austrian educational institutions and their members.
These good reasons speak for u:book:
- We are education: Service from educational institutions exclusively for educational institutions
- Quality: products with great price-performance ratio
- Support: Support by u:book team, manufacturer and sales partner
The models are reconfigured from sales window to sales window and are subject to strict controls.
All pupils, students and employees of the formal Austrian education system are entitled to buy from u:book. The order is placed during the sales window on ubook.at, opens an external URL in a new window using the personal access data of the educational institution.
Shortly before the start of the sales window, the products will be published. We support you in the selection of the appropriate device:
- Labels mark special features of the devices: low-cost, high graphics performance, high overall performance, low weight and long runtime.
- With the filter function you can narrow down the selection, for example to a price range or a manufacturer.
- The product comparison clearly presents several devices so that you can compare them with each other.
Order products online during the 4-week sale window at: ubook.at/shop/, opens an external URL in a new window
Clicking on the order button will take you to the online store of the respective sales partner.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.