Our TUnet wireless LAN service allows the employees and students of TU Wien, as well as visiting professors and conference delegates, to have flexible and mobile access to TUnet. Several WLAN networks with different SSIDs are provided, both encrypted (secure) and unencrypted. The WLAN also participates in the worldwide eduroam service.
- Enablers of barrier-free participation in the research, teaching and management operations of TU Wien
- Increased mobility with any devices (bring your own device) with the same quality of service
- Provision of the latest generation of high-speed WLANs throughout the TU Wien campus for all employees and students
- Support for all types of mobile device
- Provision of eduroam to visitors from other participating institutions
Information on order process, costs and billing only available after registration.
- Service for:
- First Level Support:
Some information is currently only available in German.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays and will also be in person from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on weekdays.