TUnet database Requests
- Login (Last name First name / Password)
- Create new object
- Select owner - (All or EXXX)
- Select template - e.g. "Standard PC" under owner "All" or own, if available.
- Edit the virtual object and add and save any required attributes.
- Add connection
- Save request finally (text color changes from green to turquoise)
- The application will be checked and confirmed by us.
In case of errors, the application will not be processed by us, in this case you will receive a hostmaster ticket from us with appropriate instructions. After your corrections to the request and a reply to the hostmaster ticket, the request will be confirmed.
The name service will be generated on the following day at about 8:30 a.m. in the TU name servers. Please note, however, that it may take up to three days until all name servers worldwide have adopted the new data.
Functionality and tips, Buttons used in the TUnet-DB, List of attributes (which can be used by institutes)
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.