- want to request free IP, Novell (IPX) or DECnet addresses,
- require a TCP/IP network (e.g. a private network for firewall use),
- need a new/further VLAN,
- need a TUnet connection in a lecture hall (events, conferences etc.),
- want SMTP or IP locks for specific computers,
- want to activate a domain or a server for the receipt of mail from outside the TU Wien (mail bastion connection)
- would like to change the contact person/institute details,
- or have other administrative requests to the network operator,
please simply send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with exact details.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.