Functions, design and design options
- Page-based creation of the website
- Multilingualism in German and English
- File management
- Texts, images and videos
- Accordions, download elements, quotations
- Teasers, tables
- Special elements: Heroes, logo galleries
- Connection to TISS: Persons and organisational units can be read out automatically from TISS
- Plug-ins: news system, event calendar, generic forms
Editors do not receive HTML rights.
The design of the web pages in TYPO3 can be seen, for example, on this information page. It corresponds to the Corporate Design, opens an external URL in a new window (German only) and is designed for many use cases and different devices.
The navigation block at the top of the page (TU Wien, Studies, Research...) is fixed on all pages.
The grey navigation area at the left edge of the screen is based on your page hierarchy and can be freely designed for each organisational unit.
Depending on how you want to design your web pages, you can use different content elements and combine them as you wish.
- https://www.tuwien.at/TU-wien/organisation : Blue bar with a headline 1 and teaser
- https://www.tuwien.at/studium : A tall "intro image" with a headline 1 below it, as well as text content, links, videos from the platform TUpeerTube, Images and widgets (the white boxes on the right-hand side of the screen)
- https://www.tuwien.at/ar/move : A lower "intro image" that takes up less space
- https://www.tuwien.at/studium/studienangebot/bachelorstudien/informatik-und-wirtschaftsinformatik : A so-called "profile" (presentation of important information about the degree programmes), as well as accordions (fold-out elements that can be filled with texts and images).
- https://www.tuwien.at/tu-wien/organisation/zentrale-bereiche/forschungs-technologie-innovationssupport/forschungs-transfersupport/technology-offers/energy-production-and-storage/m0202016 : An "Intro Video
You will find many more design options either on other pages in TYPO3 or in the TYPO3 Handbuch, opens an external URL in a new window (German only).
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.