Relocations or temporary relocations
Before moving or temporarily relocating, the TUphone appointee of a structural element (an organizational unit) is requested to inform TU.it by sending an email to email@example.com .
The notification of TU.it does not need to take place longer than 1 month before the relocation date, but should take place, as soon as the details are known, about 2 weeks, at the latest 1 week before the relocation.
List of TP sockets
- (specifying all socket names) to which telephone sets of the structure element (organizational unit) are connected BEFORE the move.
- List of TP sockets (specifying all socket names) to which telephone sets of the structural element (organizational unit) are to be connected AFTER the move.
Box designation: has the form TP-rmn-n where rmn is usually the room number and n is a consecutive number of the socket (a box has two sockets with two different designations) in the room.
For TU.it, only the assignment of an apparatus to a structural element (an organizational unit) is relevant (but not the assignment of an apparatus to a particular TP box, or an extension to an apparatus).
In the case of a relocation, therefore, all devices that are taken to the new/temporary location and are still administered by the same structural element (same organizational unit) via TISS do not have to be listed separately, but those devices that will no longer fall under the administration of your own structural element (your organizational unit) in the future (e.g. because they remain at their old location for any reason) must be listed in the email!
Alternatively (instead of specifying the MAC address) the devices can also be specified using the "799nnnnn" number.
This can be found on the display of each device (but only after the logged-out profile has been deleted and a logout has been made!).
As a TUphone appointee, please send an email of approximately the following form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relocation of Ennn from old location to new location.
- Expected date: nn.nn.201n
- TP sockets previously used for TUphone at the old site:
- Socket designation: TP-rmn-n
- TP sockets used for TUphone new at the site in the future:
- Socket designation: TP-rmn-n
- Apparatus which in the future will no longer fall under the administration of the organisational unit Ennn: (information by means of serial numbers or "799nnnnn"-numbers)
- Serial number: FCHnnnnnnnx or 799nnnnnnn number: 799nnnnn
- Indication of what is to be done with these apparatuses.
- Special cases also affected by the relocation (conference apparatus, fax machines,...): Indication of these apparatuses.
Please delete the logged-out profile for all devices that will no longer fall under the administration of your own structural element (organizational unit) in the future (shortly before you move).
This can either be done by the employee himself or by you as the TUphone appointee, thus saving yourself and your employees inconvenience later on!
Please note that call lists are stored on the phone and are therefore no longer available when logging in to another phone!
We therefore recommend that you delete call lists before returning a phone.
As a TUphone appointee, please check that all devices appear in the TISS terminal device list , opens an external URL in a new windowof your structural element (organizational unit).
Employees only need to log in and set their logged-out profile.
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.