Features in detail
- Receiving and sending emails with a variety of email programs (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, ...).
- Standard size 20 GB per mailbox
- Max. 50 MB per email (ACOnet offers the service 'Filesender' for the transfer of larger data)
- Synchronization with mobile devices (e.g. with smartphones, but not with the "Outlook for iOS and Android" app).
- Access to your mailbox via Outlook Web Interface (OWA - Outlook Web App)
- Integration of the TU-wide address book into a variety of mail programs.
- Calendar release and mail distribution for groups:
- Structure element group (organization groups) (consist of all members of a structure element, including "additional employees")
- upTUdate authorization groups (can also be formed by address managers across institutes!)
- Functional accounts (e.g. E020.secretariat)
- Import of Austrian public holidays or days off from teaching events or work
- Public folder for accessing common information about your structural element (organizational unit).
- Transfer of existing addresses.
- Integration in mail domains
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays and will also be in person from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on weekdays.