Ordering process in detail
Before ordering, please keep in mind that you can order additional storage space to an existing share at any time. The extension of an existing share is easily possible and does not require any business interruption. Therefore, please only order the really required storage quantities.
- Before ordering, the required upTUdate groups Ennn.TUfiles.users (or Ennn.x.TUfiles.users) and for TUfiles-Special also Ennn.TUfiles.adm (or Ennn.x.TUfiles.adm) must be created (by the address manager of a structural element (organizational unit)).
- Then the TUfiles order (standard or special) can be carried out by an authorised person. All licensees registered for campus software are entitled to order. Enter the billing group, share name, size, authorization group and for TUfiles-Special also the administrator group.
- After the purchase order has been placed, the person responsible for the respective offsetting group must release the purchase order.
- This creates an entry in the TU.it ticket system with the required purchase order.
- If necessary, a TU.it employee will consult (by telephone or via ticket) with you as the orderer.
- If all ambiguities are removed, the share with the desired properties is set up by TU.it.
- Notification of completion will be sent by ticket.
Extension of an existing share
Please order with the name of the existing share the amount of memory you need additionally!
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.