- A separate space (area) can be set up for each subject or research area under https://oase.it.tuwien.ac.at/10169705.orderForm. The unique name of the space (key, cannot be changed) is derived from the number of the department or research area, e.g. E02002.
- A different spelling is not possible for technical reasons.
- The Space can be reached within the TUnet via: wiki.tuwien.ac.at/display/Exxxyy.
- The administration of the space including the assignment of rights is to be carried out by the space owner.
- For this purpose, the upTUdate authorization group Exxx-yy.TUwiki.admins e.g. E020-02.TUwiki.admins must be set up in TISS before ordering. This group is given full administrative rights for the space when the space is set up.
- Furthermore the group Exxx-yy.TUwiki.users has to be set up. Normal read and write rights are assigned to this group.
- If there is a justified need, additional Spaces will also be created in TUwiki for a department/research area, subject to available capacities. In this case, please contact us at https://support.tuwien.ac.at/assystnet/#serviceOfferings/225
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.