- DFN-Notifications March 2004: Anti-Spam-Laws (Available only in German)
- Anti-Spam Laws And The European Union
- ISPA: Code of conduct for ISPs on the treatment of spam (adopted 3.12.2003)
- Telecommunications Act TKG 2003, §107 Unsolicited messages, with reference to the Consumer Protection Act, §1 Par. 1 No. 2
- Central anti-spam measures ZIDLINE 6, Dec. 2001
- Mail Bastion Server - an elegant solution to the spam problem ZIDLINE 4, Dec. 2000
- Misuse of mail servers at the TU Wien Pipeline 24, Feb. 1998
- Topic Spam (University of Vienna: Comment 2003/1)
Fighting Spam on your own
- Paul Graham: A Plan for Spam (with references to Bayesian Filtering)
© TU Wien
Ticketsystem Online Portal, opens an external URL in a new window
Hotline 01 588 01 42002
1040 Wien, Operngasse 11, EG
The Service Center can be reached digitally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Personal customer contact only by prior appointment, opens an external URL in a new window.
Compliance with the currently applicable COVID-19 security regulations is assumed.